Enhanced Сustomer Experience
with Risk Engineering App
We appreciate the app's comprehensive nature and ease of use, which enhances the customer experience through interactive visualization of their risks and the potential impact of risk improvement actions
Fausto Steidle, - Head of Risk Engineering Operations, GI Risk Engineering
at Zurich Insurance Group
- Intuitive Risk Engineering App for iPad
- Enables rapid risk identification and ranking, data capture, and assessment summary presentation
- Embeds account data, documents, checklists, and a visual Risk Grading tooling
- Has a rich data capture toolset, links notes and pictures to the relevant assessment criterion
- Visualizes assessment results within a pre-configured presentation sample
- Propels the risk engineering process and field assessment productivity
After a thorough study of Risk Engineers' daily routine and the client's IT landscape, Motech Ltd developed intuitive Risk Engineering Workspace for iPad.
Targeting the field workers' pain points and converting their tasks into visualized interface items, the workspace allows easy access to key account data along with the relevant contacts and documents. Embedded checklists for activity planning, instant form capture functionality and a Risk Grading tool further enhance Risk Engineers' on-site productivity.
Furthermore, the app features rich data capture tooling: a user can upload a facility plan, take photos, record audio with comments on a certain object, and upload a location map from Google maps or website.
Leveraging the iPad touch screen technology, notes can be added to any picture or audio and then linked to the relevant assessment criterion with a swipe of the finger. Finally, an integrated presentation sample is envisioned within the workspace's next release, helping to summarize and present the inspection results in a concise and visual manner, which can be shared by e-mail instantly.
As a result, Zurich Insurance Risk Engineering recognized the app's business value and intuitive navigation right after the solution deployment.
- Enabled on-site risk assessment, data capture and risk grading via iPad
- Raised Risk Engineers' productivity and motivation
Zurich Insurance at a Glance
- Largest in Switzerland insurance group with global operations
- Forbes Global 2000 Company
- Established in 1872
- Headquarters: Zurich, Switzerland
- Employees 60,000
- Delivers diverse insurance services and products in 170+ countries.
- Net income 2012 - 3878 million USD
Zurich Risk Engineering, part of the Zurich Insurance Group, a world leading insurance company, envisioned an iPad app for on-site risk assessment, introducing innovation to the existing risk engineering practice. The goal was to enhance the customer experience through rapid identification and ranking of the associated risks, capture of relevant data and generate assessment summary via iPad.
Motech Ltd was charged to conceptualize and deliver the required functionality shaped within Risk Engineering App, with the multiphase process translated into a visualized user interface. The ease of navigation and high security was a must for the app, while time to market was crucial for Zurich Insurance to realize their mission critical goals